Protective storage system
The principal is not new, the Cair-o-port however is. With its external lightweight steel frame, modern state of the art materials and the benefit of three electric fans combine to make the Cair-o-port the most efficient storage system available. The external frame has the advantage of being strong simple and quick to erect, the modern materials are lightweight but strong and are easily attached to the frame. The three filtered fans ensure that every crevice even under the car are kept dry and free of condensation. This combination, along with its attractive price, provide cost effective protection for sports & classic cars, motorbikes, or general household dry storage.
Having the external frame makes access to the Cair-o-port very quick & easy, two vertical zips and a velcro flap are all that is required to encapsulate or release your treasured possession. Cair-o-port has two zipped side entry doors.
The Cair-o-port then remains in place ready for your return. The filters can be easily removed for cleaning. Access at any time for minor maintenance is effortless and work can be carried out inside the Cair-o-port.
- The Most Advanced Controlled Environment for any items in long or short term storage.
- Once only assembly, fully portable when erected.
- Easy access and removal of vehicle/items when deflated.
- Eliminates rapid changes in air temperature preventing condensation.
- Inflatable roof sections for improved rigidity when deflated.
- Allows minor maintenance of vehicle whilst inside the Air-chamber.
- High-Tec static trap filtration systems removes all abrasive particulate matter from the atmosphere ensuring your vehicle/items remains in pristine condition.
- Powerful energy efficient fans produce 50,000 litres of clean air per hour drying even damp vehicles and preventing condensation and rust.
- Running costs of less than £10 per annum.
- Turns any shed or barn into the perfect environment for storing any occasionally used items.
- High quality material is UV protective, anti static, flame resistant and withstands temperatures as low as -25 Celsius.