Rudler Car Transportation & Storage specialise in relocating vehicles and climate controlled secure storage. Being enthusiasts for all types of cars, from classic to sports, to prestige vehicles, we understand a lot about what works best. If you are unsure of the benefits of battery conditioners, then this blog will inform you a little bit about why you should invest in one.
– Vehicular batteries will continue to drain even if a vehicle is not driven regularly. Battery conditioners are a valuable investment because they maintain the charge, extending the life of the component and reducing the risk of needing a replacement.
– CTEK products are high quality and come at affordable prices so the investment is even more cost effective.
– A conditioner will monitor and maintains battery performance constantly, providing useful information for users.
– Saves time, money, and the environment. Battery failure is reported to be one of the main reasons for breakdowns around the world. Modern vehicles have complex and sensitive electrical systems, and this continues to be an issue. Fortunately conditioners can help to preserve the batteries.
– CTEK helps revive batteries, therefore making them last longer.
– An affordable investment, keeping your batteries in prime condition for years.
– Reliable and weatherproof, CTEK are durable and still perform in freezing and hot conditions. Shockproof, weatherproof, dustproof, and fully approved for outdoor use.
– Multi-purpose, CTEK suits all different types of batteries.
– Although sophisticated in their use, the conditioners are still easy to use. Motorists don’t have to have specific knowledge of batteries to benefit from them.
Rudler Car Transportation & Storage, offer a selection of CTEK battery conditioners. A piece of innovative, smart equipment, they provide a great deal of value. These are just some of the benefits you get when installing one on your vehicle, whether you put it in storage for a few days or long months.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.